10/5/08

Tada Kimi Wo Aisiteru


I love only you

-STORY-
Makoto has many complexes about him, so he can’t get on well with others. One day, he met a girl whose name is Sizuru. Her looks is strange, but Makoto can get in good with Sizuru. She thought that want to be always him, but Makoto loves other girl. Though they are always being together, Makoto never thought her as a woman. She decided to improve her, and she wanted to be loved by him. However when he had begun to love her, she wasn’t closed to him yet...

― Actress―
Heroine of this movie is Aoi Miyazaki. She is very famous actress in Japan. She presents a lot of movies and TV commercial, fashion magazines. She is my favorite actress because she is so cute and I’m impressed her acting! On June 15th, 2007 Aoi Miyazaki married long time boyfriend who is actor Sousuke Takaoka.


―my opinion―
This movie is fantasy and pure love. I like Sizuru’s character very much. After I have watched this movie, I was sad but I think it’s very beautiful movie. I recommend this you!

1 comment:

sacchan said...

I have never seen "I love only you". So, I want to see this movie.By the way, I like Hirosi Tamaki in this movie:)