10/30/08

Extra Information of La Tomatina★







If you join Tomatina, you should be careful about some points. This year, about 40,000 people participated in Tomatina. The number of participants and the amount of tomatoes increase every year, and many tourists participated, too. Tomatoes of 120 tons are provided by the city. If you join Tomatina, your clothes must smell of tomatoes after that. Therefore, I recommend you wearing clothes which can be thrown away or the swimsuit and goggles. Participants throw tomato very hard, so they should crush your tomato for other people before throw it.
La Tomatina is a very exciting festival. If you like festivals, you should join Tomatina. There is no border about laughter!

8 comments:

Rickey said...

This picture is very funny!

Melissa said...

Wow! It's terrible but looks exciting! Let's participate Tomatina with me someday(∀)w

KOTOKOTO said...

I don't want to join this festival, but it seems very interesting and funny♪

kumanomi said...

Hi!
I want to join TOMATINA, I'll be excited.I don't want to be flooded by tomato like that men.

kazuzun said...

I don't like tomatos, but, I want to enjoy this festival.

Michelle said...

Wao! It's CRAZY!! I like tomatos very much, but I want just looking in this festival ;)

★Putti★ said...

I love this festival because it's fuuny. Let's join this!!

asari said...

The presentation was very interesting! Nice done!
However, the picture is a little bit scary...:)